LifeStraw Personal (blue)
LifeStraw, the original ultra-lightweight backpack and travel-friendly "straw" water filter, makes contaminated water safe to drink and prevents most waterborne diseases by removing bacteria (like E. coli), parasites (like Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and microplastics. Drink straight from lakes, rivers and streams, or fill up a reservoir to take your LifeStraw on the go. The LifeStraw can provide up to 5 years of safe drinking water with proper use and care, and is rigorously tested to meet US Environmental Protection Agency standards (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI established protocols. Your purchase matters. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives clean drinking water for an entire school year.
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics and reduces turbidity (sand, silt, pollution)
- Ultra-lightweight and durable, the LifeStraw weighs less than 57g so you can take it anywhere
- The long-lasting membrane micro-filter holds up to 4,000 liters of water, that's enough drinking water for one person for more than 5 years
- Get equipped with the ultimate survival tool. The LifeStraw has an unlimited shelf life and has been tested under the toughest conditions worldwide
- Your purchase makes an impact: one purchase, one child, one year of clean drinking water
- The membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and turbidity (silt, sand and pollution)
- Meets US EPA and NSF P231 standards for removing bacteria and parasites
- The membrane micro filter is sufficient for up to 4,000 l, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Weight: 46g
- Dimensions: 9" x 1".
- BPA-free materials
- Scope of delivery: LifeStraw, shoulder strap, user manual
- Dimensions (LxWxH in mm): 100x300x50x
- Weight in kg: 0.09