Matador Camera Base Layer
The Camera Base Layer keeps compact DSLR and mirrorless lens cameras fully protected and accessible for travel and outdoor activities. The IPX6 certified waterproof mode is perfect for outdoor photographers. All-round protection and excellent accessibility make the Camera Base Layer the perfect solution for outdoor photographers. The secure magnetic closure system is optimized for instant camera access and a seam-sealed lining converts to a fully waterproof mode. A well-placed accessory pocket provides space for lens caps, cleaning wipes, extra batteries or hand warmers to keep the camera functioning in extremely cold temperatures.
QUICK ACCESS AND 100% WATERPROOF
An integrated stuff sack lines the camera base layer. Leave the liner rolled up for quick access, or use the drybag snaps to roll up and close the drybag for waterproof protection. The insulating padding protects against impacts and maintains the internal temperature.
INSTANT ACCESS WITH JUST ONE HAND
Fast, magnetic locking can be operated with one hand without having to search for the clasp.
VERSATILE WEARING OPTIONS
Hypalon-reinforced top handle, carabiner, and compatibility with existing camera straps/armbands offer multiple carrying styles.
Two uncomplicated methods of macro and micro adjustment ensure a finely tuned fit for different camera/lens combinations.
ADDITIONAL STORAGE ON BOARD
Integrated zippered pocket on the back for lens caps, camera cards or hand warmers (to maintain battery function in cold weather).
- Integrated drybag with quick access or fully waterproof mode
- Magnetic latch for instant, one-handed access
- Adjustable length for different camera/lens combinations
- Top carry handle with integrated carabiner loop
- Anodized aluminum carabiner
- Compatible with traditional camera straps
- Zippered pocket for lens caps, memory cards or hand warmers (to maintain battery function in cold weather)
- Insulating synthetic padding protects against impact and maintains internal temperature
- Hypalon reinforced anchor points and grip
- UTS (Ultra Tear Strength) coating: 30% increase in waterproofing and tear resistance
- PU coating (polyurethane): permanent impregnation
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish: Water drips and beads up to prevent soaking
- Durable 420D nylon outer panels, UTS finish
- 40D softshell outer panels, DWR coating
- 50D Ripstop Drybag inner lining, UTS impregnation, taped seams
- Hypalon rolltop mode on drybag liner
- Insulating padded protection
- 210D bonded nylon thread
- Magnetic Fidlock locking
Dimensions: 28 x 22.9 x 2 cm (without camera)
- Dimensions (LxWxH in mm): 220x290x30x
- Weight in kg: 0.11